TheSpoonyBoard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gathering of friends and geeks discussing and promoting whatever we like.

TheSpoonyBardTheSpoonyBard  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone planning on seeing Ironman?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoabean
Admin
cocoabean

Anyone planning on seeing Ironman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning on seeing Ironman?   Anyone planning on seeing Ironman? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Rob wrote:
Beautiful cinematics, booby-traps, humerous dialogue, edge of your seat tomb raiding, awesome characterization, great, ORIGINAL story-telling.
Tell me about it, that fucking blows dude.

Uh oh..Rob came to play.

Dude, he's got a bow remember? Don't fuck with Rob
Back to top Go down
http://thespoonybard.com
Rob
bard
Rob

Anyone planning on seeing Ironman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning on seeing Ironman?   Anyone planning on seeing Ironman? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Plus Harrison Ford is my favorite Male Actor.

His screen presence is terrifying. It's like you can tell his current emotion or what he's thinking even when he doesn't say anything...Even when his back is turned.

Seriously. Phenomenal actor. He was credited for grossing the most money on the big screen of all time but he was recently surpassed by Samuel L. Jackson.
This doesn't really surprise me though, because Jackson can't turn down a single role. He's a film whore and not nearly the actor that Ford is, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://showcase.netins.net/web/sanguinethrone/

Anyone planning on seeing Ironman?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheSpoonyBoard :: Movies-
Jump to: